Creating a list of Life hack that I’ve stumbled across…
- Have your workspace for Netbean/Eclipse/etc in your Dropbox and sync it to your devices(laptop/desktop/other). In turn, you will get your workspace in sync and have a revision via cloud in Dropbox. This saves you hours setting up a revision for each of your IDE & web project.
- Need that extra 3-6gb from your SSD or HDD? Turn off hibernation
1. Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
2. From the result list, right-click Command Prompt, and click Run as Administrator.
3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
4. At the command prompt, type
powercfg.exe /hibernate offand press ENTER.
5. Type exit and then press ENTER to close the Command Prompt window.
- Setting VLC to show foreign languages
Under tool > preference > subtitles & OSD
Set default encoding from Default (Windows-1252) to Korean (EUC-KR/CP949) and Font from default Arial to Arial Unicode MS
- More to come…